Post Slider

Friday, September 20, 2013

Plaid skorts!

This is going to be a very short, and (if you don't like my skorts) pointless post haha! But I just wanted to let you guys know about a new pair of skorts - SKORTS not SHORTS haha, that I managed to snap up off eBay last week!

At £8, well £7 something, i'm just rounding up haha, they really are such a bargain and well worth it! Normally bargains like that seemed to come from China, which is why I was surprised to learn that they were actually from here in the UK, and were free delivery!








I love the pattern on the shorts because it sets them aside from the Zara skorts that everyone seems to have (including me)! I teamed them with a pale pink eyelash knit cardigan, a white t-shirt, some black tights, and my coltrane dupes. I think these skorts are more versatile than the white skorts, as you can wear black tights with them, which means they are more suitable for the recent cold weather we've been having here in England! 

Anyway, enough of me rambling, if you want to find out where to buy these skorts, just click here!

Love Sophie xx
SHARE:
Blogger Template Created by pipdig