Post Slider

Thursday, June 19, 2014

Crochet, Gingham & Florals





Gingham Bralet - Charity Shop Find / Crochet Shorts - Miss Pap* / Cleated Heels - Glamorous / Daisy Necklace - eBay / Floral Kimono - Quiz*

A couple of posts ago you might have seen me ranting on about the A-mazing website Miss Pap. Well it seems my followers seem to think so to, as I received such a great response from that post, so much so that the lovely people over at Miss Pap asked me to review another one of their items. I chose these crochet shorts because I think that they are just the cutest things i've ever seen. If I was going to a festival this year (so so sad that i'm not) then these would definitely be coming with me! 

I also received this lovely floral kimono in the post today from Quiz. I think the length of this kimono is just perfect if you don't want to go too over the top, and a perfect cover up for when it's sunny! 

Sophie xx
SHARE:
Blogger Template Created by pipdig