Post Slider

Tuesday, June 10, 2014

Distressed Two Piece





White Two Piece - Jones & Jones* (Top - here) (Shorts - here) / Chunky Heels - River Island / Lip Clutch - Henry Holland @ Debenhams

Okay so it's seriously really early in the morning for me to be uploading an outfit post, but I shot this one the other day and I couldn't wait to get it up to show everyone! If you've seen one of my previous outfit posts you may remember the gorgeous baby pink playsuit that was sent to me by the lovely people over at Jones & Jones. Well within that parcel they also included this amazing little two piece. It wasn't actually on the website at the time so I wasn't sure what it was going to look like, but when it came I was literally like a little girl in a candy shop, I was so so happy haha! Again, like the playsuit, I'm in love with the quirky distressed denimy style material, I think it makes the two piece really unique, whilst feeling so expensive at the same time. I'm not sure it's warm enough to wear out in England just yet, but I can't wait to take it on holiday with me! 
SHARE:
Blogger Template Created by pipdig