Post Slider

Thursday, June 12, 2014

Floral Wrapover





Wrapover Playsuit - Miss Pap* / Chunky Heels - River Island / Black Belt - Primark / Hair Piece - Beauty Works

I think I may need to go ahead and buy myself some new cleated heels, as I think I must seriously feature these heels in almost every one of my outfit posts lately! Anyway, I wanted to share with you all this gorgeous floral wrapover playsuit which was sent to me by the lovely Toni over at the fast fashion website - Miss Pap. When looking through the website they're were so so many things for me to choose from, I was literally in my elements! Especially with my summer holiday coming up, there are so many amazing things perfect for wearing in the sun! I decided on this playsuit because I think I think it just looks so cute whilst being almost effortless at the same time. The playsuit speaks for itself in terms of styling so all you need is a pair of shoes to match and you're pretty much good to go!

If you do happen to find yourself on the Miss Pap website, then make sure that you remember to use the discount code SOPHIE10OFF for 10% off on your purchase!

Sophie xx
SHARE:
Blogger Template Created by pipdig